For many organizations, building, staffing and maintaining a secure, advanced IT environment is not their core competency. There are many different roles within a full IT department, often not effectively filled by a single IT employee.
The overhead associated with keeping up to date on security patches, upgrades and new functionality actually distracts from the day-to-day operation of the business.
“Managed IT Services” refers to the practice of partnering with a third-party for day-to-day management of IT services such as networking, email, databases and even business applications. Taking ownership of issues for our clients is what Omni does. Omni interfaces with other vendors on behalf of clients to ensure issues are handled effectively and championed until resolved.
However, it’s not just about managing. Omni assesses and improves how your IT environment works rather than just taking over an existing environment that may not be delivering performance value to you.
Managed Services Capabilities
- Proactive Strategic IT Planning and Advisory Services
- IT Budgeting and Forecasting
- Helpdesk / Desktop Support
- User Management
- Remote Monitoring and Management of Computers and Servers
- Network Management and Security
- Server Management
- Patch Management
- Security Management (AV, Email/Spam/Phishing Protection)
- Antivirus protection for Computers and Servers
- Off-Site Data Backup Solutions
- Vendor Management
- Procurement of Hardware/Software
- Managed Cloud Hosting
"Our law firm has been using Omni for several years. They have done a wonderful job at assessing our needs and making sure that our equipment and software are up-to-date so that we have spent incrementally instead of having to incur large expenditures to catch up to technological advances. Through the years, Omni has been quick to fix any problem we have faced."
- Goodwin & Goodwin